Angels Catering and Events can assist in helping you bring the excitement of any social event to life. Angels Catering and Events can take care of handling all details from planning to event-day execution so you can sit back and relax while you enjoy your family and friends.
(This is a Slide Show)
Our experienced event planners offer coordination and design services for everything:
• Baby Showers
• Divorce Parties
• Family reunions
• Birthday parties for all ages
• Bridal showers,
• engagement parties
• Tea Parties
• Pamper Parties
• Ladies Luncheons and Networking Parties
• Business Launch Parties
• Formals, Proms and alumni events
• Bar or Bat Mitzvahs
• Holiday Parties
Got another special occasion in mine? Call us and share your vision. From planning, design to coordination and execution.
We do it all to make
Your Dream …
….A Vision to Remember!
Choose as much or as little as you want. However, typically, services for planning and managing social events include:
• Catering and venue research and management
• Themes, décor and favor research and selection
• Invitation selection or creation and RSVP management
• Rental coordination and advisement
• Entertainment, photography and other vendor research and selection
• Preparation and management of event timeline and budget
• Day-of-event coordination and vendor management, including contract review, vendor confirmation, registration and final payment coordination
We collaborate with each client to create a unique event within the allowable budget constraints We pride ourselves on making the client’s vision come to life. For a complete list of services available, please call, email or complete our contact form. With all levels of planning and coordination, the actual fee is determined on an event-by-event basis. After the initial consultation, a proposal for services and fee will be presented. The fee quoted is based on a number of factors including the level and scope of services requested, the location of the event, the number of guests expected, the amount of setup required and any special needs of the client.